2023.... What's in Store?
I'm not going to make goals per say, I just will say they are aspirations. I will do my best to accomplish what I can. But first a final reflection on 2022.
2022 was a difficult year for me. I felt lost and completely frustrated. I was sick constantly and also suffered with some anxiety and depression. For the first time ever I took a stand and realized my place of work was no longer right for me. I got over my fear of being jobless for a little bit and took a leap of faith to just be a stay at home parent... which lasted exactly 1 summer... like it always does. Till I got asked to sub and can't say no. But that sub gig opened my heart again and made me aware of the toxic environment I had been working in and opened up so many new opportunities in a community that recognizes my value and doesn't demean it. I was still sick a lot, but despite the sickness, traveled a lot and did a lot with my family. Funny enough I feel like I grew a lot. Also my changing directions likely had a correlation to my kidney health actually improving! So my fingers are crossed that we continue on this path.
Aspirations:
- Find something new to do as a career that I love and uses all my skills
- Never EVER see 180lbs again.
- Read 25 books this year
- Learn something new
- Exercise more.
I'm blessed with supportive friends who are more like family. Supportive Family who is family and just a really good life. I am truly happy for all that I have. I just need to remember that every day, because sometimes my boys.... frustrate me. lol.
Much Love and a VERY Happy New Year.
Comments
Post a Comment